Header Ads Widget

10 INTERESTING STYLISH FUNNY QOUTES.

1. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my bed." 2. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my phone." 3. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my TV." 4. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my computer." 5. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my food." 6. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my family." 7. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like money." 8. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my cat." 9. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my job." 10. "I'm not saying I don't like you, I'm just saying I don't like you as much as I like my hobbies."

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world