Header Ads Widget

Me, my worries and wishes

I am a worthless slave of great creator
It is a truth no matter


    You can see my website here
     I am a literary under taker


You will enjoy my views
If you are a sensible orator


     There are so many topics
     Which are in my mind scatter


I have to column it 
You know little hard that matter


     I will try to offer something new
     I will prove myself a good baker


You will enjoy different taste here
You will find me a joy maker


     I offer my hand hold it
     Though not a friend every hand shaker


I will welcome your kind views
You must know I am not a dictator


      I will not file any cyber writ
      If any one stole my heart as a hacker


I will not change my principles
No, if you bring Chandra shaker


      I want to build a shop in your hearts
      And hope to become a super shop maker


You will not worry here in  life
If ROEDAD,will be your caretaker

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world