Header Ads Widget

GOOGLE, MY REAL BEST FRIEND

GOOGLE, My real best friend
Every time I type in a word Google always gives me what I've heard From the smallest query to the biggest task My funny Google search always makes me laugh! Oooh, my funny Google song It always makes me sing along With every search and every click My funny Google, it's the best trick! l asked it for a recipe and got directions to the moon, I searched for a movie and it showed me a cartoon! But every time I think it's wrong, It surprises me and I sing my funny Google song! Oooh, my funny Google song, It always makes me sing along, With every search and every click, My funny Google, it's the best trick! I tried to find a fact but got a crazy meme I searched for a song and it played a theme from a dream! As long as I'm singing my funny Google song! But no matter what, I can't go wrong Oooh, my funny Google song, It always makes me sing along, With every search and every click, My funny Google, it's the best trick! Bridge: Google, you're my friend, In every search, I know you'll come to my aid, Even when things don't make sense, You always bring me joy and an unforgettable song Oooh, my funny Google song, It always makes me sing along, With every search and every click My funny Google, it's the best trick! Outro: My funny Google song will never grow old I'll keep on singing it forever bold! Google you're the best thing since sliced bread My funny Google song, I'm never misled!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world