Header Ads Widget

Broken English poetry

 Oh  my  dear

He knows a thing clear
I am talking about my dear

             To deceive a new one daily
          He is planning now some where

I want to arrest your heart with two words
But my English is not so clear

            The last stroke he sent to me
          Is unexpectedly so severe

 There were no one in his presence
 To dare, to share his mind there

             I never expected those worries
          Which I received from my dear

He made stormy and rainy
My mind's peaceful atmosphere

              A careless, a stranger one
          Occupied my heart's chair

 Those bombed worries from every where
 Who claimed to be lifetime sincere

              No one to depend you ROEDAD
           If  you not keep your own care

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world