Header Ads Widget

INTRODUCTION

MY NAME IS ROEDAD AHMAD KHAN. I BELONG TO PAKISTAN. I AM ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALLY FACEBOOK WHERE I HAVE THOUSANDS OF FOLLOWERS.I HAVE SPECIAL INTEREST IN CURRENT AFFAIRS HISTORY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, LITERATURE, HUMOUR AND FINE ART.I WANT TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES IN MY LIFE.

   

  • Pursuing a career or education that aligns with your passions and values.
  • Setting realistic and challenging goals for yourself, both short-term and long-term.
  • Surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people who encourage and motivate you.
  • Fostering a growth mindset that embraces learning and improvement.
  • Staying focused and disciplined in your efforts, even when faced with setbacks or obstacles.
  • Building a strong work ethic and consistently putting in the time and effort required to achieve success.
  • Taking calculated risks and being open to new opportunities that can help you grow and achieve your goals.
  • Seeking out mentors or role models who can offer guidance and advice on how to succeed in your chosen field.
  • Maintaining a healthy and balanced lifestyle that supports your physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
  • Giving back to your community or pursuing meaningful causes that align with your values and passions.

By the grace of almighty ALLAH.
"I am happy that I have the following qualities in me."

  • I'm determined.
  • I never give up until I finish something.
  • I'm eager to learn. 
  • hard work dose not bother me.
  • I like everything I do to be well organized.  
  • get on well with all kind of people.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world