Header Ads Widget

7 FUNNY MOMENTS OF MY LIFE.


1. One day, while I was working from home, I stood up to stretch and accidentally knocked over my laptop. It fell off the desk and landed on my foot, causing me to scream in pain. My cat, who had been napping nearby, jumped up in surprise and ran out of the room like a rocket.


2. While at a friend's house, we decided to make cake from scratch. However, we didn't realize we were out of sugar until we had mixed all the other ingredients. We decided to use honey instead, but ended up with a cake that was way too sweet and had a strange texture.



3. In college, I accidentally walked into the wrong classroom on the first day of a new semester. I didn't realize my mistake until the professor started talking about a completely different subject than what I was supposed to be studying.



4. One Halloween, I dressed up as a ghost by cutting holes in an old sheet. However, I didn't realize the holes were too small for me to see properly, and ended up stumbling around all night and bumping into things.


5. During a family vacation, we all decided to play hide and seek. I found the perfect hiding spot in a closet, but ended up falling asleep. My family found me hours later, snoring and curled up in the closet.



6. One day, I was walking down the street and accidentally walked into a glass door. I bounced off the door and landed on the sidewalk, much to the amusement of nearby pedestrians.



7. Lastly, during a job interview, I tried to take a sip of my water but accidentally knocked it over and spilled the entire glass on the interviewer's desk. I was mortified but somehow managed to still get the job.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world