Header Ads Widget

FUNNY DISAPPOINTMENT



I planned this day out perfectly

I had it all figured out, you see

But then everything went wrong

And now I just can't help but sing this song. 


Oh, disappointment, you're so funny

You always seem to catch me off my guard

No matter how hard I try to be prepared

You always find a way to play your card just can't go alone


It's a song of funny disappointment

Things didn't go as expected

But I'll just laugh it off and move on

No need to get upset. 



I woke up early feeling bright

Excited for a day of delight

But then it started to rain

And my plans went down the drain. 


Bridge:

I could sit here and feel down

Mope and pout and wear a frown

But life's too short to dwell in sorrow

I'll find a way to make a better tomorrow

It's a song of funny disappointment

Things didn't go as expected

But I'll just laugh it off and move on

No need to get upset


Outro:

So here's to all the funny disappointments

May they teach us to enjoy life's moments

With a smile and a light heart

We can tackle anything that comes our part.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Top 10 muslim comedians

The greatest  comedian of all time  in the world